From Lend through the ovens over the Rotwandschlag up to the Stoderalm and on to the summit.
Go up through the Öfenschlucht gorge and turn left through the Rotwandschlag gorge to the Stoderalm pasture. Then the ascent to the summit cross of the Stoderzinken begins. Return to the valley along the same path.
SummitLynx- Your digital summit and hut book - available worldwide and always with you!
In winter, caution is advised even on supposedly easy tours. The ground can be slightly icy in shady places, and there may be a risk of avalanches on slopes. Mountain sports are therefore - even more so in winter - above all subject to personal responsibility. Before every ski tour or snowshoe hike, it is essential to consult the current avalanche report - available at www.lawine.at
Tourism associations or avalanche warning services accept no liability whatsoever on the basis of the information provided. (should definitely be included)
- Avalanche transceiver (LVS), shovel and probe
- Camisole & hood to change
- Sunglasses for the ascent, ski goggles & helmet for the descent
- Warm gloves, possibly light gloves for the ascent
- Thermos with a warm drink, e.g. tea and granola bars