Sehr gutes Trainingsgelände für Intervalltrainings.
Rest stopsGasthof Rüscher
- Plan your trail in advanceInform yourself about the course of the trail and its demands
- Pay attention to weather forecasts and weather changes
- Let others know where you are going
- Adapt your equipment to the weather and the trail
- Be aware of livestock when crossing pastures
Tips and hintsTourism information: www.schladming-dachstein.at
Tourism blog: www.derbergdastal.at
Tourist Office Schladming-Dachstein
T: +43 3687 23310
Garbage on meadows and paths can not smell mountain and valley. Please take it with you. Agriculture and forestry are important partners for Berg und Tal. They allow you to walk and drive on many of their paths. Be aware that only good cooperation will guarantee your recreational enjoyment in the future.
Getting thereComing from the B320, at the Trautenfels intersection in the direction of Irdning. Then in the direction of Donnersbach.
ParkingAt the Gasthof Rüscher or on the opposite from the raiffeisenbank.
Author’s map recommendations
- Trail running shoes - no asphalt running shoes
- Running backpack or vest depending on the length of the tour hydration bladder or softflasks
- thin windbreaker
- first aid kit, including emergency blanket
- cell phone
- energy bar
- change of shirt
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints