Erlebnisregion Schladming-Dachstein Verified partner Explorers Choice
Ideal starting points and entry points: Schwarzer Weg, Sallaberg bridge, Windsack Bundesheer, campsite, Schlattham.
Conditional requirement: The course length and the slight inclines require the runner to be in medium to good physical condition. Not a beginner's course.
Rest stopsCamping Putterersee
- Plan your trail in advanceInform yourself about the course of the trail and its demands
- Pay attention to weather forecasts and weather changes
- Let others know where you are going
- Adapt your equipment to the weather and the trail
- Be aware of livestock when crossing pasture
Tips and hintsTourism information: www.schladming-dachstein.at
Tourism blog: www.derbergdastal.at
Tourist Office Schladming-Dachstein
T: +43 3687 23310
Garbage on meadows and paths can not smell mountain and valley. Please take it with you. Agriculture and forestry are important partners for Berg und Tal. They allow you to walk and drive on many of their paths. Be aware that only good cooperation will guarantee your recreational enjoyment in the future.
Public transportWith the train to the trainstation ,,Stainach-Irdning'' or ,,Liezen'' and than with the bus 940 to ,,Aigen Ennstal Ort''
All informations under:
- From Schladming/Salzburg on the Ennstal federal road B320 to Pürgg-Trautenfels.
- From Bad Aussee/Bad Ischl on the Salzkammergut federal road B145 to Pürgg-Trautenfels.
- From Trautenfels in the direction of Irdning and further past the Putterersee to Aigen.
- From Liezen/Graz on the Ennstal federal road B320 to Wörschach and further past the barracks with airfield to Aigen
ParkingAt the tennis court Aigen
Author’s map recommendations
- Trailrunning map Schladming-Dachstein: available free of charge at all info locations
- Trail running shoes - no asphalt running shoes
- Running backpack or vest depending on the length of the tour hydration bladder or softflasks
- thin windbreaker
- first aid kit, including emergency blanket
- cell phone
- energy bar
- change of shirt
- 3 Waypoints
- 3 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others