The Milders night trail is a 1.2 km long, moderately difficult trail that can be run both during the day and in the evening under floodlights (daily lighting). It is open when there is sufficient snow - please note the trail report at www.stubai.at. The Auten night trail is directly connected.
Distance 1.2 km
AuthorTourismusverband Stubai Tirol
Update: November 30, 2021
Tips and hintshttps://www.stubai.at/aktivitaeten/langlaufen/
Getting thereTaleinwärts durch das Stubaital, an Neustift vorbei bis in den Ortsteil Stackler. Von dort folgt man ca. 300m weiter der Straße, ehe man rechts zur Loipenhütte "Alte Mühle" abzeigt. Dort findet man einen großzügigen Parkplatz.
ParkingDirekt an der Loipenhütte "Alte Mühle".
32T 673805 5218922
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view