A resting point with fabulous views.
Distance 6.7 km
With the Pfarrach Scenic Nature Site, as of this year the Stubai nature sites have another special location that invites visitors to come and spend some time. This place is known simply as ‘Marchraste’ by the locals, which basically means a spot of land earmarked for taking a rest. With its small cross, this place also serves as an orientation point for farmers, who graze their cows and sheep in the surrounding area.
AuthorTourismusverband Stubai Tirol
Update: October 30, 2020
Getting thereDirekte Busverbind nach Telfes. In Telfes durch das Dorf aufwärts zum Ortsteil Kapfers. Kurz nach dem Hotel Oberhofer biegt man links ab und erreicht nach wenigen Metern einen öffentlichen Parkplatz.
ParkingBeim Ausgangspunkt gibt es einige kostenlose Parkplätze (Parkplatz Pfarrachalm).
32T 678707 5226822
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view