Option CLASSIC – it’s the classic!
Distance 7.5 km
Option CLASSIC offers a wonderful mountain panorama!
The family Egger & Hofer from the Hotel Stubaierhof Neustift has worked at the Innsbrucker Hut, at the base of the Habicht for more than 70 years. The tour is a must for all Stubaierhhof guests.
As a Stubaierhof guest you can enjoy a free stay at the Innsbrucker Hut - a great experience for young and old hikers!
Update: June 12, 2018
Safety informationeasy with good hiking weather
Tips and hints
Getting therefollow the street Stubaietalstraße, parking facilites at the bottom station Elferlift.
Parkingfree parking at Elferlift or at the Hotel Stubaierhof in Neustift
32T 676316 5218730
Equipmentgood hiking equipment, only little snacks are necessary due to opportunities of refreshment along the way
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view