3D Videos can be created from a desktop or laptop computer via the website or from a smart device using our app. You can create 3D Videos of Routes or Tracks that have been published.
1. Select the Route or Track you want to create a 3D Video from. After you have successfully created a Route, you will be given the option to create a video directly.
2. Select the "Create video" button in the app in the main menu / on the website: the three dots at the top right will take you to the → "Create 3D video" button.
3. As a Pro+ member, you can then select background music, limit the length of the video to 1 minute and prevent it from being uploaded to YouTube if you wish. Please note that only 3D Videos that have been uploaded to YouTube can be played online. Alternatively, you can download your 3D Video to your PC.
4. Select 'Create' after choosing your desired settings. The 3D Video will now be created for you. Depending on the current demand, processing may take some time.
5. You will receive an e-mail when your 3D Video is ready. You will find the link to the video in your media gallery and, depending on your settings, the YouTube link to your video and/or the download link, which is valid for 7 days from receipt of the email.