Distance 1.4 km
The little town of Chiusa, wedged into the Eisacktal valley between the main road and the Brenner Pass motorway, is often overlooked by the cars whizzing by - but this is a mistake. The town centre boasts an astonishing wealth of medieval architectural treasures. Anyone embarking on this medieval tour should therefore allow enough time to immerse themselves in the history of the town of Chiusa. There is a lot to see: the crypt, the parish church, the old Town Hall, to name just a few. And when you're tired of walking, you'll find plenty of cafés and restaurants hidden behind the ancient façades.
32T 696579 5168563
Basic Equipment for City Walks
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Cash and cards
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view