Distance 0.5 km
Pinei Pass provides learners and advanced skiers a 4 km long piste. It is located just 5 km from Ortisei, towards Castelrotto. Enjoy the quiet atmosphere along the forest’s edge and the beautiful view of Ortisei. Along the ski run you will find the Restaurant Panider Sattel, where you have the possibility to make a stop, in a quiet location.
Getting thereIt is located just 5 km from Ortisei, towards Castelrotto at the Passo Pinei.
32T 701085 5161777
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view