Distance 9.3 km
Cross country skiing is an intensive and relaxing experience in the unspoiled nature. The sunny Slingia valley welcomes you with perfectly preapred slopes. Beginners and professionales find best conditions on 15 km slopes.
Getting thereAt Burgusio you have to go in direction Slingia. At Slingia you have to go straight ahead until after the church. There you have to take the street at the left side and you have to go again straight ahead until you are in front of the Nordic Slingia.
32T 612521 5173602
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view