Distance 21.2 km
This easy to moderate circular trail starts in die Sportsarea Grube and goes through the Pfitschtal Alpine valley at the foot of the Zillertal Alps in two loops, and is a real insiders' tip due to its idyllic location and guaranteed snow. The trail is perfect for both classic and skating-style cross-country skiing and is prepared daily.
Getting thereFrom the exit of the freeway A22 Vipiteno/Sterzing on the SS508 in direction East to Prati/Val di Vizze until Fosse/Grube, where is located the parking lot and start point of the cross-country ski run.
32T 694785 5203544
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view