The cross-country skiing track at the Passo delle Erbe, at over 2.000 hm, expand through the snow-covered mountain pastures of the Puez-Geisler Nature Park in front of the mountain Pütia, where the fresh air seems to glisten and the soothing tranquility of the winter dominates the Dolomites. The daily prepared track is ideal for cross-country skiing enthusiasts, who will find ideal skiing conditions as well as breath-taking surroundings and inviting mountain inns offering mouth-watering delicacies.
Possiblity to rental cross-country ski in Antermoia.
Getting thereTake Bressanone North - Val Pusteria highway exit, continue via San Lorenzo, into Val Badia to San Martin de Tor, continue via Antermoia to Passo delle Erbe.
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.