Via Ferrata Avventura in Natura
Sand in Taufers
Via Ferrata AvventuraPhoto: Speikboden, Sand in Taufers
This Via Ferrata has truely earned the name "Avventura"! Three-rope bridge, Burmabridge, plank bridge or chimes - these are just a few elements that await you on the new Via Ferrata at Speikboden! Beautifully laid out, with many steps and final summit cross, the trail offers a breathtaking view through the Ahrntal valley.
The wonderful adventure Via Ferrata with difficulty B rounds off the wide climbing offer at Speikboden, along with the Via Ferrata Speikboden (B/C) and the Via Ferrata Kids (A).
The starting point is at the Station Speikboden Alm at 2.000m, which can be reached by cablecar. After a 30-minute hike on the forest road in direction to Luttach, you reach the entrance of the Via Ferrata Avventura. A total of 10 sections have to be climbed before reaching the summit cross of the mountain "Kleiner Nock". The tour is designed as a circular route, the return path is on the hiking trail no. 18a, back to the starting point.
- Difficulty: B (moderately difficult), min. age 12 years
- Start/finish point: Station Speikboden Alm at 2.000m, reachable by cablecar Speikboden
- Entrance: From the station Speikboden Alm via the forest path A in direction to Luttach, 20 min
- Ascesa: 350 m in altitude, 3 h
- Return path to the station Speikboden Alm: path no. 18a, 1 h
- Time needed in total: min. 3 h 30 min
- Last descent with the cablecar Speikboden: 5:00 pm (in august: 6:00 pm)
- Beste Jahreszeit: Juni - Oktober
- Aussicht: Rieserfernergruppe, Zillertaler Alpen
Track typesShow elevation profile
Safety informationNotaustieg nach dem ersten Viertel
By roadBergbahnen Speikboden
ParkingÖffentlicher Parkplatz bei der Talstation Speikboden
EquipmentKlettergurt, Klettersteigset, Helm, festes Schuhwerk
Leihausrüstung erhältich bei der Station Speikboden Alm
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Photos from others