Distance 8.7 km
The Leiter Alm is located directly at the well-known Meraner Höhenweg at 1550 m.
It is located in the heart of the Nature Park Texelgruppe and is an ideal starting point for hikes and summit tours.
The Leiteralm offers their guests delicious traditional and international dishes.
Via the Adige Valley, take the MeBo Highway to the Algund exit.
Coming from Vinschgau, Algund is just before Merano.
32T 662351 5172126
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view