Distance 3 km
Starting at the tourist office, follow the main road to the left and then right along Kirchweg, take the first road on the left into Schaffeld and then the right path at the fork. Carry on along the road to Brunst and then cross the bridge to the Jaufenburg. Continue on along Schlossweg, past the Holy Cross Chapel and right into the Sonnenrundgang. Follow the signs to Schlossweg and then along the Jaufenstraße back to the centre of the village.
Getting thereComing from Merano / Meran to the Passeier Valley in direction of Passo Rombo / Passo Giovo until S. Leonardo / St. Leonhard.
32T 671439 5186724
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view