Distance 10.3 km
From the center you walk over the Andreas bridge to Seebegg and Dürer stone, where Albrecht Dürer in the 14th century has made a sketch of the city , which he used as background for his engraving "Nemesis- das große Glück". From here follow the first mark 5 to the village Albion, then the path number 10 until Ansitz Fonteklaus and finally the footpath no. 4 to Gufidaun. From there the trail no. 7 leads to Klausen.
Getting thereA 22 Brennero/Brenner motorway - Chiusa/Klausen/Val Gardena/Gröden
32T 696396 5168348
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view