Considered one of the most spectacular in the Alps, the Parcines waterfall cascades down the rock face from a height of almost 100 m. It is particularly impressive in early spring with the melting of snow, when as many as 10,000 liters of water per second flow into the Zielbach torrent.
Via the Adige Valley, take the MeBo expressway to the Algund exit and follow in the center.
Coming from Vinschgau, Algund is just before Merano.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.