Distance 18.8 km
The trail leads from the Val di Vizze high valley through the Droßberg-mountain valley along the old military road upwards in the Fundres mountains. By the Sandjoch jag is waiting a panoramic view on the surrounding summits like Wilde Kreuzspitze summit and Grabspitze summit. Route: Start by the Fußendraß hamlet in direction Droßbergalm on the trail 17, passing throug the Droßberg valley and after the mountain hut on trail 17 up to the Sandjoch joke (2651m) and through the pastures to the Brixnerhütte mountain hut (2282m). Lunch possibilities: Brixner Hütte.
32T 693456 5202511
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view