Distance 12 km
With their crystal-clear waters, the Schrüttenseen lakes lie ensconced amidst Alpine roses, dark green Swiss stone pines and light-coloured boulders. This challenging hike starts at Schalderer Tal Valley, in the unspoilt high mountain valley above Vahrn/Varna.
Bad Schalders was well-known for the healing properties of its ferrous waters. Among other things, the spring water is a cure for stomach ailments.
Update: May 02, 2019
Parkingparking space in Bad Schalders
32T 698284 5179427
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view