Distance 5.7 km
The GEOTour Bletterbach – End of the Valley starts at the Visitor Centre GEOPARC Bletterbach in Aldino. On our way down the canyon we pass two fascinating viewpoints with an outlook over the lower part of the Bletterbach canyon. We go up the valley, passing by the so called “Floscherbründl” (fountain), until we reach the head of the valley called “Gorz”. At the Corno Bianco le canyon opens up like an amphitheatre and gives a view of the Permian–Triassic extinction event which happened 250 million years ago.
32T 685166 5137573
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view