Distance 2.7 km
Numerous herbal remedies have been used in traditional medicine over the centuries for the prevention of disease, to heal and for pain relief. Along the Panoramaweg panoramic trail in Spiluck/Spelonca, visitors learn more about local herbs and plants with medicinal effects.
The Spilucker Platte lookout point offers a fantastic view of the Brixen basin and is also a popular family picnic spot.
Update: May 02, 2019
Parkingat the fire station in Spiluck
32T 699600 5181309
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view