Distance 11.8 km
Passing Albrecht Dürer’s memorial stone in Klausen/Chiusa, this circuit trail crosses Albions, Gufidaun/Gudon and back again. The best time for this hike is in spring and in autumn during the Törggelen festivities.
The City Museum of Klausen and the Village Museum in Gufidaun (open from April to the end of October) are worth visiting.
Update: May 02, 2019
ParkingAt the market square at Klausen
32T 696431 5168338
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view