Distance 6.7 km
This, a little bit challenging, itinerary starts at the bridge next to the bar Verena on the road direction Würzjoch. We hike upwards on the path through the meadows along the brook Putzerbach, we pass the "Balbein Platzl" with a little pond, picnic-table and panorama lounger. Following the path through the woods, crossing the road to Flitt, we walk uphill to Flitt (1337 m). Here we can take a break and visit the idyllic chapel. The meadows of Flitt offer a beautiful view of the valley with the Peitlerkofel in the background. The path downwards, which is initially steep and its starting point is located at the farm Wurzerhof, leads us to the start of the toboggan run and then to the farm Örtlhof. From here we follow the path through the woods until we arrive at the farm Pekulerhof. Finally we walk on the street until the starting point at the Bar Verena.
Getting thereBrixen-Lüsen-Bar Verena
32T 712125 5180669
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view