Distance 3.7 km
From the parking Kasergg follow the trail No. 15, after Jochalm take the right way and keep the marker 15B to the "Stange". Here you turn left and follow the marking 15A and then the trail No. 1 to Latzfonser Kreuz.
Getting thereOn the main road shortly direction Klausen (200m) then right uphill on Feldthurns after Latzfons. After Latzfons right up the signs "Parking Jochalm-Kaseregg"
32T 691187 5172186
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view