Distance 15 km
The route from Laion over “Noflatsch” to the Troi Paian and finally to Costamula is a somewhat more demanding day hike for the whole family. The Troi Paian is a historical high-altitude trail that leads from the Eisack Valley through the Dolomites to the Venetian Plain.
Getting thereComing from the north you will reach our region via Munich - Kufstein - Innsbruck - Brenner - Klausen (exit Chiusa / Val Gardena), the SS Val Gardena - at the roundabout in Novale/Ried-Lajen you turn to Lajen/Laion. From here you are within a few minutes in your resort Lajen.
32T 696354 5164930
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view