Distance 4.5 km
This easy hike leads through the sunny vineyards on the steep slopes of Leitach, north of Klausen/Chiusa. Along the way, a series of info boards illustrate the history of winemaking in South Tyrol, describing the different grape varietals and wines of Klausen.
In May/June and September/October there are organized guided tours along the Wine Route. For further details see: www.klausen.it
Update: April 11, 2019
ParkingParking space at the public sports area or at the market square
32T 697255 5169063
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view