Distance 9.4 km
We start from the parking lot Stadel on the way to the Würzjoch. We follow the forestry road upwards until we reach the 2nd hairpin bend where, turning right, we get on a path, which will lead us (after 300 m) to the forestry road of the brook Schwarzbach. We follow the forestry road upwards in eastern direction until we get to a small hut where we turn left, continuing our hike on the marked trace, which goes upwards (next to a moor) to the alpine road and to the mountain hut Pecolhütte. From there we walk in eastern direction until we reach the access road (mark 1) on which we get to the mountain refuge Maurerberghütte (2157 m) The marked path continues uphill in north-western direction along the crest to the mount Maurerberg (2332 m) Descent in south-western direction to the cabin Pecolhütte (1930 m) and from there in western direction on the path back to the parking lot Stadl. Shortcut: From the parking lot Geweihte Wasser.
Getting thereFrom Lüsen direction Würzjoch to the parking lot Stadl
32T 713656 5173016
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view