St. Sigmund taking rose to around two and a half hours to the Pforzheimer hut.
Distance 7.4 km
Update: September 14, 2017
Rest StopGasthof Ruetz
Tips and hintsWeather information : https://lawine.tirol.gv.at/schnee-lawineninfo/wetterstationen/ lamsenspitze peak 2870 m.
Trekkingroute Sellrainer hut round with Ötz - and Inn Valley loop http://sellrainer-huettenrunde.at/
Getting there(Inntal Highway) A12 exit Zirl OST, via Kematen in Tirol , Sellrain and Gries after St. Sigmund , parking on the road to Kühtai.
ParkingParking St. Sigmund im Sellrain on the entry in the Gleirschtal.
32T 659132 5229801
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentFootwear and clothing suitable for the weather.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view