Distance 6.2 km
The road starts from the centre of Aldein next to the Church. We follow the instructions of the road nr. 10 and after 1 1/2 we reach the main street, which has to be crossed. The instructions show the way to farms and meadows. Soon we reach the first station of the cross, this one as well as the others are made by the Schützenkompanie Aldein. At the "Bacherhof" farm starts the "Long way", called by the inhabitants of Aldein, which goes into the woods with a slight raising. Walking from one station of the cross to the next we reach the "Woller"-shed in the middle of alp meadows with beautiful flowers. The forest road (Nr. 2-8-10) leads us to the largest place of pilgrimage of South Tyrol: Maria Weißenstein. Behind the Curch we find the restaurant and the bus parking place, where a bus drives to the Centre of Aldein too.
Getting thereVon Auer oder Neumarkt kommend fahren Sie die Fleimstaler Straße entlang bis zur Abzweigung nach Aldein / Maria Weißenstein. Von dort ca. 6 km die Hauptstraße entlang bis nach Aldein und auf die Straße rechts ins Dorfzentrum bis auf den Parkplatz.
32T 681051 5137507
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view