Permanent IVV trail
Gateway to the Dolomites. Round trip for experienced hikers on the high Alpine pasture of Resciesa at the entrance to Val Gardena/Grödner Tal, with great panoramic views of the Dolomites.
Coming from the north you will reach our region via Munich - Kufstein - Innsbruck - Brenner - Klausen (exit Chiusa / Val Gardena), the SS Val Gardena - at the roundabout in Novale/Ried-Lajen you turn to Lajen/Laion. From here you are within a few minutes in your resort Lajen.
Parking: at the football field
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.