Distance 12.9 km
Spectacular alpine hike on the Rasciesa, with a 360 ° panoramic view of the Dolomites. Not only is the view on the Rasciesa one of the most beautiful in the Alps.
Coming from the north you will reach our region via Munich - Kufstein - Innsbruck - Brenner - Klausen (exit Chiusa / Val Gardena), take the SS Val Gardena until to Ortisei
Parking: cable car Station Seceda
32T 705375 5164043
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view