Distance 8.1 km
We park the car on the parking place above the "Tröglerhof". On the trail nr. 3 we go to the Nixenteich. And then are two possibilities to hike: a.) We take the trail nr. 4A and then nr. 27. We follow the way and arrive at "Stangen" and Briol. Than we choose the way nr. 4 to Dreikirchen/Trechiese. From that point we take the trail nr. 6 to "Feistegg" and then the way nr. 3 back to the parking place. b.) We hike on the trail nr. 4A below the "Huber Kreuz". On the way nr. 4 we arrive at Briol and then to Dreikirchen/Trechiese. For the return we take the trail nr. 6 to "Feistegg" an then 3 to the parking place.
Getting thereLeave the motorway at Klausen/Chiusa. Follow the state street of Brenner/Brennero (SS12) in direction of Bozen/Bolzano or Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena. After ca. 6 km you arrive Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena and from that point you have to take the slip road in the right direction. Follow the street and after ca. 4 km you will arrive at Barbian/Barbiano.
32T 692320 5164473
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view