Distance 13.5 km
By car we go to the parking place "Huber Kreuz". On the trail nr. 4 we arrive at the "Obere Horn". Then we take the way nr. 1 until the "Untere Horn". For the return are two possibilities: a.) From the "Untere Horn" we take the trails 3A to the "Pennleger" and then the trail nr. 3B to "Huber Kreuz". b.) From the "Untere Horn" we take the trail nr. 15 to the mountain pine distillery and than nr. 4 to "Huber Kreuz".
Getting thereLeave the motorway at Klausen/Chiusa. Follow the state street of Brenner/Brennero (SS12) in direction of Bozen/Bolzano or Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena. After ca. 6 km you arrive Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena and from that point you have to take the slip road in the right direction (there are also an information sign with Barbian/Barbiano on it). Follow the street and after ca. 4 km you will arrive at Barbian/Barbiano. For the Huber Kreuz you have to follow the street and after the village is a street on the right, which goes to the parking place.
32T 691202 5165191
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view