The hike begins from the town square in Natz proceeding in the direction of Viums. After 200 meters, you reach the fork, where you turn left on trail no. 1 towards the Sommersürs biotope. The way leads past the biotope on trail no. 5 to the Flötscher Weiher pond. Follow the trail no. 5A leading to the main street, then walk on the sidewalk towards Natz for about 700m until you reach the sign „Wiesenweg“ . There you turn left and follow the trail thourgh fields and meadows until you reach your starting point.
Alternative: You can cross the road after having reached trail no. 5 and walk for about 30 minutes on a nice forest path to go round “Mesnerbühel”.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.