In case of good weather, this daylong route on the Lüsner Alm alpine pasture against the backdrop of the Peitlerkofel mountain is an ideal hike for families and children. The Kreuzweisenalm pasture houses an alpine dairy where visitors can witness traditional cheese making and enjoy a tasting, if they wish.
A shuttle service operates between Luson and the Herol parking lot as well as between the Oberflitt parking lot and Luson.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.