Wonderful four-hour difficult mountain hike to the lonely mountain farms of the Vertigner and Tablander hamlets.
Tabland and Vertigen are two small hamlets on the steep slopes of the Partschinser Sonnenberg.
Here you can find the oldest and partly historical mountain farms (reclamation in the High Middle Ages) of the Partschins municipality. Approximately one thousand metres in altitude separate the farms from the village.
The mountain hamlet Tabland (1,243 m) consists of the oldest Partschins mountain farms: Egger, Brunner, Oberlechen (1,350 m), Raweiner, Prünster (1,196 m). From the Prünster, which runs a restaurant in addition to the farmhouse, you have a wonderful view of the remaining farms Steiner (1,442 m), Fletscher (1,290 m), Rammwald and Dursterhof (1,057 m).
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.