Distance 5.2 km
The Sr. Cyrilus path leads from Bressanone through the Europa Meditation Path to St. Cyril's Chapel. 1238 this church was first mentioned. 1654 the Romanesque nave was extended with a choir. The interior is baroque today in large part, but there are also some medieval frescoes preserved. The Europa Meditation Path was established in 1993. The eight reflection points are dedicated to Christian Europe and his saints.
Getting thereWalking along path Nr. 8, pass the Kinderdorf and the Europa Meditation Path to St. Cyrill. From there, pass the Breitwieserhof and continue your yourney to the Zimmermann farmhouse and from there to Pinzago/Pinzagen. At the entrance of the village turn left onto the circular walk way anf field path 20a. Descend to the Tschötscher Heide, passing the Gummererhof and walking towards the via Velturno and back to Bressanone.
32T 702708 5176985
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view