Distance 5.2 km
The Cyrillusweg Trail follows the Europa-Besinnungsweg Meditation Path to the St. Cyrillus-Kirchlein Church. The eight meditation stops were established in order to commemorate the Christian saints and Christianity in Europe.
The small church commemorating St. Cyrill lies perched on a solitary hill in the forest. The frescoes on the outer facade and inside are particularly noteworthy.
Update: June 18, 2019
ParkingThe fee-charged parking garage in Dantestraße is located directly at the starting point of the hike.
32T 702708 5176985
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view