Distance 5.2 km
The refuge "Edelrauthütte" is situated on a border, who is a passage fram Lappago/Lappach to Fundres/Pfunders. There starts a lot of hiking tours in the "Zillertaler Alpen", for example: Gran Pilastro/Hochfeiler, Punta Bianca/Hoher Weisszint, Grande Mesule/Großer Möseler and the beautiful mountain trails: Alta via di Fundres/Pfunderer Höhenweg and alta via di Neves/Neveser Höhenweg.
Getting thereMit dem Auto fährt man bis zum Parkplatz am Neveser Stausee in Lappach.
32T 711944 5203030
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view