Distance 13.3 km
Experience the outdoors with all your senses on an excursion for the entire family! Fun, games and adventure are guaranteed! The Urlesteig trail gets its name from the Urlelockn ponds, the geological heart of South Tyrol. Six themed areas are laid out along the trail: Water, Animals, History & Culture, Plants, Forces of Nature and Alpine Pasture.
Getting thereFrom Bolzano follow the signs for Val Sarentino/Sarntal.
32T 685060 5173344
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view