Distance 5.7 km
Nice mountain hike with great views over the Puster Valley and the mountains of the Rieserferner-Ahrn nature park. Suitable for trained mountain hikers; Surefootedness is required. For well trained mountaineers; surefootedness is required.
Getting thereBrenner Motorway A22, exit Brixen/Bressanone, Pustertal/Val Pusteria, Bruneck/Brunico, Percha/Perca - approx. 7 km to Oberwielenbach/Vila di Sopra
33T 271790 5189274
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view