Distance 17.9 km
Route from the village Brennerbad/Terme di Brennero to the refuge Enzianhütte/Rifugio Genziana. From there on a former military road over green slopes in bends to the Schlüsseljoch/Passo della Chiave (2212 m). Enjoy a surprising keen insight into the valley Pfitschtal/Val di Vizze. Now hike over the wide southwestern back to the narrow summit ridge and to the highest point of the Flatschspitze/Cima Vallaccia.
32T 688598 5205367
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view