Distance 9.4 km
A rewarding hike on the Pfeffersberg mountain to the AVS (South Tyrolean Alpine Club) mountain shelter on the Radlsee lake with an easy climb up the peak.
Detour to the Königsangerspitze peak (2,436 m): follow trail no. 7 from the Radlseehütte over a rocky slope across the summit ridge up to the summit in just 30 mins.
Update: June 19, 2019
Rest StopSchutzhaus Radlsee
ParkingParking near the Perlunger farm in Gereuth.
32T 699954 5176118
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view