Distance 4.5 km
SENES › MONTE SELLA DI SENES (2787 m, H: 3 h) Easy to reach from the Sennes mountain inn on an easy trail that is marked red and white. To return, you can opt to descend to the Riciogogn pass and through the Ciastlins Valley to Lé dla Creda (3 h; trails no. 25 and 24).
Getting thereÜber die Autobahn Rosenheim-Kufstein-Innsbruck-Brenner bis zur Autobahnausfahrt "Brixen", wo sie weiter in Richtung Pustertal fahren. Nach ca. 20 km auf der Pustertaler Staats-straße immer in Richtung Bruneck biegen sie kurz vor St. Lorenzen rechts in das Gadertal ab, das in Richtung Alta Badia führt. Die SS244 führt sie bis nach San Vigilio.
33T 275019 5170877
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view