Distance 11.3 km
Putzenhöhe (2441m) From easy to advanced Located on one of the many sun-spoilt hillsides of the Pustertal valley, the Moarhof mountain inn is an easy hour's walk from the Gelenke parking (1600 m). Fortified by a hearty meal at the restaurant, carry on to lake Grünbach and to the Putzenhöhe peak if the weather is good and you feel in shape. The hike through these stunning winter landscapes is truly rewarding. From the peak, the views down into the Mühlwald valley and out into the glaciers of the central Alps will certainly take your breath away.
Getting thereKiens - Hofern Parking joints
32T 716356 5191121
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view