Following the SELLA RONDA MTB TOUR Anti-Clockwise there is a total height difference of about 1.020 m to be cycled uphill and several descents through single trails or forest roads. Therefore it is more suited to those who enjoy cycling uphill on your MTB or e-bike. The time needed to complete the tour varies according the ability of the biker: from a minimum 6 to a maximum of 9 hours, with a lunch break included.
The anti-clockwise tour involves the use of five lifts.
Getting thereStart: Ciampinoi lift in Selva Val Gardena
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.