Distance 63.2 km
Getting thereFrom Munich in approximately 3,5 hours via the motorway (Rosenheim-Kufstein-Innsbruck-Brenner) until you come to the motorway exit Bozen Süd, you take the carriage way Meran-Bozen, to reach the villages Terlan take the second exit, from Terlan take the mountain road to Mölten.
32T 672688 5161807
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view