Distance 1.5 km
The cable car first takes you up to Speikboden at 2,000m. From there, the leisurely snowshoe hike starts along the forest road to the Trejer Alm. Beautiful views of the surrounding mountains are included! An insider tip: right after the Trejer Alm you reach the lake Trejer, a unique nature-protected high moor at 2,000m.
Getting thereCableways Speikboden
32T 721056 5201008
Basic Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view