Distance 2.2 km
Escursion of average difficulty along the right shore of Lago di Braies/ Pragser Wildsee and enjoy the beautiful view of the Croda del Becco Mountain/ Seekofel until the Val Foresta/ Grünwaldtal valley. Starting point: Lago di Braies/ Pragser Wildsee (1,494 m) Arrival: Val Foresta/ Grünwaldtal- Baita del Cacciatore/ Jägerhütte (1,750 m)
Getting thereValley entrance Braies/ Prags - road junction to Lago di Braies/ Pragser Wildsee - continue until Lago di Braies/ Pragser Wildsee.
33T 277056 5175717
Basic Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view