4-day hiking tour from Rodenecker-Lüsner Alm to Lajen
The 61 km long Dolorama tour starts gently and then passes through the unique varied landscape of the Eisacktal Valley. The trail consists almost entirely of forestry paths and hiking trails. There are numerous access paths and descents along the entire route for those, who want to undertake the 4-day tour in stages.
Getting thereFrom Rio di Pusteria with the bus to Zumis car park (starting point).
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.